Today, we are unique in Northern Illinois. We've served nearly 10,000 women since our inception. We know of no other organization in the country that addresses the breadth of issues women face in divorce. And we know from experience what those issues are. Our active Board of Directors includes former clients, attorneys, mediators, financial advisors, therapists and women who've been through divorce. Your contribution, in any amount, will help tremendously.
We depend on contributions from clients and friends to keep our programs running.
- $60 will fund two partial scholarships for women to attend workshops
- $90 will provide an individual information session for one woman
- $130 will partially pay for two women to attend Divorce University
- $280 will cover the cost of participating in a support group
- Larger donations will help underwrite the cost of workshops and/or marketing
Volunteer your time. Help us with fundraising, research, marketing, distributing flyers or brochures, staff assistance at events.
Spread the word about The Lilac Tree. Tell friends, family, acquaintances, professionals, and those who work with women about this divorce resource.
Thanks! Your generosity will significantly help a woman in transition.
For details on how you can help, please call 847.328.0313 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Lilac Tree is a 501(c)(3) Not-For-Profit Organization.
To make a tax-deductible donation, please make checks payable to:
The Lilac Tree
1123 Emerson Street, Suite 215
Evanston, IL 60201
Donate by credit card via PayPal, the secure online payment solution.